AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is an established Microfinance Bank with its Head office situated at Ikeja, Lagos. It is a member of an International network of microfinance banks providing world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia and rapidly spreading out to other continents across the globe.
Due to rapid growth and continuous success, it is seeking to recruit young, energetic and highly motivated graduates to join its work force.
At the moment we it is seeking to fill in the Entry Level position below:
Job Titile: Client Advisers (Ref Code: CA)
• Providing information about and active selling of banks financial products
• Direct promotion in markets
• Account opening and all customer account related operations
• Disbursement of loans.
• Providing excellent customer service
• Minimum educational level of B.Sc./HND
• Good communication and selling skills
• Active PC user
• Customer oriented personality
• 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
13th January, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV and Application letter as attached files to: email@example.com not later than Friday January 13th 2012.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Do also subscribe to our free job alerts by submitting your email in the box below so we deliver to your inbox even when you are offline.
Don’t forget to visit your mail and click on our link to activate your subscription in order to complete the process of signing up for job alerts
Not liked our fanpage yet? Click here and like our fan page for instant notification of our job posts.
Our web address is www.nfreshgraduatesjobs.blogspot.com and all we share is about scholarship and fresh graduates job opportunities, and interview/aptitude test information in Nigeria